Practice free online UGC NET Spanish Mock Test exam series 2022 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Spanish Mock Test
UGC NET Spanish Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Spanish mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Spanish exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Spanish examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Spanish curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Spanish exam.
UGC NET Spanish Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Spanish).
|Unit 1||Grammatical Aspects, Linguistics, Methodology, and Translation|
|Unit 2||Advanced Use of Spanish Language|
|Unit 3||Spain: Pre-history and Medieval Literature and Culture|
|Unit 4||Early Modern Spain|
|Unit 5||18th and 19th Century Spain: Between Modernity and Tradition|
|Unit 6||20th and 21st Century: Contemporary Spain|
|Unit 7||Latin America: from Pre-Hispanic to Colonial Period|
|Unit 8||Independence, Formation of Nation States, Caudillos and Caciques|
|Unit 9||20th Century Latin America|
|Unit 10||Contemporary Latin America|
UGC NET Spanish Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Spanish exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Spanish?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Spanish exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Spanish exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Spanish?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Spanish?
- The UGC NET Spanish exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Spanish exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Spanish examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Spanish cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Spanish cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in