Practice free online UGC NET Social Work Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Social Work Mock Test
UGC NET Social Work Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Social Work mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Social Work exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Social Work examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Social Work curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Social Work exam.
UGC NET Social Work Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Social Work).
|Unit 1||Nature and Development of Social Work.|
|Unit 2||Society, Human Behavior and Communities.|
|Unit 3||Social Work with Individualsand Groups.|
|Unit 4||Social Work with Communities and Social Action.|
|Unit 5||Research in Social Work : Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches.|
|Unit 6||Administration, Welfare and Development Services.|
|Unit 7||Social Policy, Planning andSocialDevelopment.|
|Unit 8||Indian Constitution, Social Justice,Human Rightsand Social Work Practice.|
|Unit 9||Areas of Social Work Practice I.|
|Unit 10||Areas of Social Work Practice II.|
UGC NET Social Work Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Social Work exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Social Work?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Social Work exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Social Work exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Social Work?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Social Work?
- The UGC NET Social Work exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Social Work exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Social Work examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Social Work cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Social Work cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in