Practice free online UGC NET Santali Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Santali Mock Test
UGC NET Santali Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Santali mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Santali exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Santali examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Santali curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Santali exam.
UGC NET Santali Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Santali).
|Unit 2||Linguistic and Grammar|
|Unit 3||Indian Literature|
|Unit 4||Theory of Literature|
|Unit 5||Folk Literature|
|Unit 6||Santali Poetry Literature|
|Unit 7||Santali Prose Literature|
|Unit 8||Santali Magazine|
|Unit 9||Famous Tribal Personalities and Authors|
|Unit 10||History of the Santal|
UGC NET Santali Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Santali exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Santali?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Santali exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Santali exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Santali?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Santali?
- The UGC NET Santali exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Santali exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Santali examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Santali cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Santali cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in