Practice free online UGC NET Punjabi Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Punjabi Mock Test
UGC NET Punjabi Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Punjabi mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Punjabi exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Punjabi examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Punjabi curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Punjabi exam.
UGC NET Punjabi Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Punjabi exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Punjabi?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Punjabi exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Punjabi exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Punjabi?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Punjabi?
- The UGC NET Punjabi exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Punjabi exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Punjabi examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Punjabi cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Punjabi cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in