Practice free online UGC NET Public Administration Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Public Administration Mock Test
UGC NET Public Administration Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Public Administration mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Public Administration exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Public Administration examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Public Administration curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Public Administration exam.
UGC NET Public Administration Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Public Administration).
|Unit 1||Introduction to Public Administration|
|Unit 2||Administrative Thought|
|Unit 3||Indian Administration|
|Unit 4||State & Local Administration|
|Unit 5||Comparative and Development Administration|
|Unit 6||Economic and Financial Administration|
|Unit 7||Social Welfare Administration|
|Unit 8||Public Policy|
|Unit 9||Governance and Good Governance|
|Unit 10||Research Methodology|
UGC NET Public Administration Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Public Administration exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Public Administration?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Public Administration exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Public Administration exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Public Administration?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Public Administration?
- The UGC NET Public Administration exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Public Administration exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Public Administration examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Public Administration cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Public Administration cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in