Practice free online UGC NET Prakrit Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Prakrit Mock Test
UGC NET Prakrit Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Prakrit mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Prakrit exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Prakrit examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Prakrit curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Prakrit exam.
UGC NET Prakrit Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Prakrit).
|Unit 1||History of the Prakrit Language: Origin and Development|
|Unit 2||Origin and characteristic features of different Prakrits|
|Unit 3||Prakrit Canons and Commentry literature|
|Unit 4||History of Prakrit Kāvya literature|
|Unit 5||Prakrit in the ancient dramatic literature and Saṭṭaka literature|
|Unit 6||Prakrit Inscriptional literature|
|Unit 7||Prakrit Scientific literature|
|Unit 8||Prakrit Grammar and Prakrit Philology|
|Unit 9||Study of the Original Prakrit Texts|
|Unit 10||Study of the Original Prakrit Kāvya literature|
UGC NET Prakrit Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Prakrit exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Prakrit?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Prakrit exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Prakrit exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Prakrit?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Prakrit?
- The UGC NET Prakrit exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Prakrit exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Prakrit examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Prakrit cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Prakrit cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in