Practice free online UGC NET Political Science Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Political Science Mock Test
UGC NET Political Science Online Mock Test: Practice free Online UGC NET Political Science mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Political Science exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Political Science examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Political Science curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Political Science exam.
UGC NET Political Science Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Political Science).
|Unit 1||Political Theory|
|Unit 2||Political Thought|
|Unit 3||Indian Political Thought|
|Unit 4||Comparative Political Analysis|
|Unit 5||International Relations|
|Unit 6||India’s Foreign Policy|
|Unit 7||Political Institutions in India|
|Unit 8||Political Processes in India|
|Unit 9||Public Administration|
|Unit 10||Governance and Public Policy in India|
UGC NET Political Science Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Political Science exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Political Science?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Political Science exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Political Science exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Political Science?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Political Science?
- The UGC NET Political Science exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Political Science exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Political Science examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Political Science cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Political Science cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in