Practice free online UGC NET Physical Education Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Physical Education Mock Test
UGC NET Physical Education Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Physical Education mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Physical Education exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Physical Education examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Physical Education curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Physical Education exam.
UGC NET Physical Education Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Physical Education).
|Unit 1||Objectives and Philosophies of physical education.|
|Unit 2||Scope and importance of exercise physiology in the field of physical education and sports.|
|Unit 3||Kinesiology and biomechanics.|
|Unit 4||Sports psychology|
|Unit 5||Development of teacher education for physical education in India.|
|Unit 6||Health - its objectives and spectrum.|
|Unit 7||Sports training - its characteristics and principles.|
|Unit 8||Research in physical education - its importance and classification.|
|Unit 9||Test, measurement and evaluation|
|Unit 10||Management-its principles and theories|
UGC NET Physical Education Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Physical Education exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Physical Education?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Physical Education exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Physical Education exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Physical Education?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Physical Education?
- The UGC NET Physical Education exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Physical Education exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Physical Education examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Physical Education cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Physical Education cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in