Practice free online UGC NET Performing Arts Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre Mock Test
UGC NET Performing Art Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Performing Art mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Performing Art examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Performing Art curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Performing Art exam.
UGC NET Common Syllabus for Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre
Below is the list of all important topics from the common syllabus of UGC NET (Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre).
|Unit 1||Cultural History of India|
|Unit 2||Folk and Traditional Theatre Forms of India|
|Unit 3||The Natyasastra|
|Unit 4||Art and Aesthetics|
|Unit 5||Dance and Theatre forms of East and South Asian Countries|
UGC NET Syllabus for Performing Art - Dance
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Performing Art - Dance).
|Unit 6||Dance in Sanskrit Literature and Treatises|
|Unit 7||India Classical Dance|
|Unit 8||Indian Classical Dance in Independent India|
|Unit 9||Dance Education, Pedagogy and Research|
|Unit 10||International dance and interactions|
UGC NET Syllabus for Performing Art - DRAMA/THEATRE
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Performing Art - Dance/Theatre).
|Unit 6||Drama and its theories: Indian and Western|
|Unit 7||Modern Indian Theatre|
|Unit 8||Acting and Direction|
|Unit 9||Theatre Design and techniques|
|Unit 10||Theatre Education, Pedagogy and Research|
UGC NET Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Performing Art exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Performing Art?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Performing Art exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Performing Art exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Performing Art?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Performing Art?
- The UGC NET Performing Art exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Performing Art exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Performing Art examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Performing Art cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Performing Art cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in