Practice free online UGC NET Pali Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Pali Mock Test
UGC NET Pali Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Pali mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Pali exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Pali examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Pali curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Pali exam.
UGC NET Pali Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Pali).
|Unit 1||Biography of the Buddha based onPāli sources|
|Unit 2||Tradition and Characteristics of Pāli grammar|
|Unit 3||Introduction to: Mahāvagga, Cullavagga, Pātimokkha|
|Unit 4||Dīghanikāya, Majjhimanikāya, Saṁyuttanikāya, Aṅguttaranikāya|
|Unit 5||Dhammapada, Suttanipāta, Therīgāthā, Jātaka |
|Unit 6||Dhammasaṅgaṇī, Abhidhammatthasaṅgaha|
|Unit 7||Introduction to Milindapañha|
|Unit 8||General Introduction to Visuddhimagga.|
|Unit 9||General Introduction to Vaṁsa Literature & Pāli KāvyaLiterature|
|Unit 10||Buddhist Philosophical Concepts|
UGC NET Pali Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Pali exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Pali?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Pali exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Pali exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Pali?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Pali?
- The UGC NET Pali exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Pali exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Pali examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Pali cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Pali cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in