Practice free online UGC NET Linguistics Mock Test exam series 2022 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Language and Linguistics Mock Test
UGC NET Linguistics Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Linguistics mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Linguistics exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Linguistics examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Linguistics curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Linguistics exam.
UGC NET Linguistics Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Language and Linguistics).
|Unit 1||Language and Linguistics|
|Unit 2||Phonetics and Phonology|
|Unit 5||Semantics and Pragmatics|
|Unit 6||Historical Linguistics|
|Unit 8||Areal Typology and South Asian Language Families|
|Unit 9||Interdisciplinary and Applied Linguistics—I(Psycholinguistics, Language Learning and Language Teaching)|
|Unit 10||Interdisciplinary and Applied Linguistics—II (Translation, Lexicography, Computational Linguistics, Stylistics, Language and Media)|
UGC NET Linguistics Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Linguistics exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Linguistics?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Linguistics exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Linguistics exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Linguistics?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Linguistics?
- The UGC NET Linguistics exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Linguistics exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Linguistics examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Linguistics cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Linguistics cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in