Practice free online UGC NET Law Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Law Mock Test
UGC NET Law Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Law mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Law exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Law examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Law curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Law exam.
UGC NET Law Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Law).
|Unit 2||CONSTITUTIONAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE LAW|
|Unit 3||PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW AND IHL|
|Unit 4||LAW OF CRIMES|
|Unit 5||LAW OF TORTS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION|
|Unit 6||COMMERCIAL LAW|
|Unit 7||FAMILY LAW|
|Unit 8||NVIRONMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS LAW|
|Unit 9||INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LAW|
|Unit 10||COMPARATIVE PUBLIC LAW AND SYSTEMS OF GOVERNANCE|
UGC NET Law Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Law exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Law?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Law exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Law exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Law?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Law?
- The UGC NET Law exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Law exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Law examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Law cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Law cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in