Practice free online UGC NET Labour Welfare (LW) Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Labour Welfare Mock Test
UGC NET Labour Welfare Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Labour Welfare mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Labour Welfare exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Labour Welfare examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Labour Welfare curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Labour Welfare exam.
UGC NET Indian Culture Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Indian Culture).
|Unit 1||Principles and Practices of Management|
|Unit 2||Human Resource Management|
|Unit 3||Human Resource Development (HRD)|
|Unit 4||Organisational Behaviour|
|Unit 5||Industrial Relations|
|Unit 6||Industrial Disputes|
|Unit 7||Labour Legislation|
|Unit 9||Labour Welfare|
|Unit 10||Labour Market|
UGC NET Labour Welfare Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Labour Welfare exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Labour Welfare?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Labour Welfare exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Labour Welfare exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Labour Welfare?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Labour Welfare?
- The UGC NET Labour Welfare exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Labour Welfare exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Labour Welfare examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Labour Welfare cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Labour Welfare cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in