Practice free online UGC NET Kashmiri Mock Test exam series 2022 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Kashmiri Mock Test
UGC NET Kashmiri Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Kashmiri mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Kashmiri exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Kashmiri examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Kashmiri curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Kashmiri exam.
UGC NET Kashmiri Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Kashmiri).
UGC NET Kashmiri Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Kashmiri exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Kashmiri?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Kashmiri exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Kashmiri exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Kashmiri?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Kashmiri?
- The UGC NET Kashmiri exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Kashmiri exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Kashmiri examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Kashmiri cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Kashmiri cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in