Practice free online UGC NET Japanese Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Japanese Mock Test
UGC NET Japanese Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Japanese mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Japanese exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Japanese examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Japanese curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Japanese exam.
UGC NET Japanese Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Japanese).
|Unit 1||Language (Grammatical Aspects)|
|Unit 2||Reading comprehension and kanji recognition|
|Unit 3||Applied Language|
|Unit 4||Japanese Linguistics|
|Unit 5||Japanese Literature: Novels|
|Unit 6||Japanese Literature: History and Literary Trends|
|Unit 7||Culture and Folk-tradition|
|Unit 8||Society and Religion|
|Unit 9||Japanese Civilization, History and Intellectual trends|
|Unit 10||Current Affairs and General Awareness about Japan|
UGC NET Japanese Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Japanese exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Japanese?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Japanese exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Japanese exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Japanese?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Japanese?
- The UGC NET Japanese exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Japanese exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Japanese examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Japanese cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Japanese cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in