Practice free online UGC NET Indian Culture Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Indian Culture Mock Test
UGC NET Indian Culture Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Indian Culture mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Indian Culture exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Indian Culture examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Indian Culture curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Indian Culture exam.
UGC NET Labour Welfare Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/
Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management).
|Unit 1||Meaning and concepts of Culture:|
|Unit 2||Sources of the Study of Indian Culture|
|Unit 3||Pre-historic and Proto-historic Cultures|
|Unit 4||Vedic and post-Vedic Period|
|Unit 5||Mauryan and Post-Mauryan period|
|Unit 6||Guptaand Post-Gupta period|
|Unit 7||Early Medieval Period|
|Unit 8||Sultanate Period|
|Unit 9||Mughal Period|
|Unit 10||Modern Period|
UGC NET Indian Culture Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Indian Culture exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Indian Culture?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Indian Culture exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Indian Culture exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Indian Culture?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Indian Culture?
- The UGC NET Indian Culture exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Indian Culture exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Indian Culture examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Indian Culture cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Indian Culture cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in