Practice free online UGC NET Human Rights & Duties Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Human Rights and Duties Mock Test
UGC NET Human Rights and Duties Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Human Rights and Duties mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Human Rights and Duties exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Human Rights and Duties examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Human Rights and Duties curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Human Rights and Duties exam.
UGC NET Human Rights and Duties Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Human Rights and Duties).
|Unit 1||HUMAN RIGHTSAND DUTIES: CONCEPT AND NATURE|
|Unit 2||ORIGIN AND EVOLUTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS|
|Unit 3||SOCIETY, ECONOMY, POLITY, RELIGION AND CULTURE - THEIR INTER-RELATIONSHIP |
|Unit 4||STATE AND INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY|
|Unit 5||UN AND VARIOUS AGENCIES, INTER GOVERNMENTAL (IGOs) AND NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS (INGOs)|
|Unit 6||GROWTH MODELS AND HUMAN RIGHTS|
|Unit 7||DEVELOPMENT, UNDERDEVELOPMENT AND SOCIAL ACTION|
|Unit 8||HUMAN RIGHTS AND INDIAN CONSTITUTION|
|Unit 9||CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNANCE|
|Unit 10||INTERNATINAL ENFORCEMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS|
UGC NET Human Rights and Duties Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Human Rights and Duties exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Human Rights and Duties?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Human Rights and Duties exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Human Rights and Duties exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Human Rights and Duties?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Human Rights and Duties?
- The UGC NET Human Rights and Duties exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Human Rights and Duties exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Human Rights and Duties examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Human Rights and Duties cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Human Rights and Duties cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in