Practice free online UGC NET Home Science Mock Test exam series 2022 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Home Science Mock Test
UGC NET Home Science Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Home Science mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Home Science exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Home Science examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Home Science curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Home Science exam.
UGC NET Home Science Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Home Science).
|Unit 1||Food Science and Food Service Management|
|Unit 2||Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Unit 4||Apparel Designing|
|Unit 5||Resource Management and Consumer Issues|
|Unit 6||Housing and Interior Design|
|Unit 7||Child/ Human Development|
|Unit 8||Family Studies|
|Unit 9||Communicaiton for Development|
|Unit 10||Extention Management and Community Development|
UGC NET Home Science Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Home Science exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Home Science?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Home Science exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Home Science exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Home Science?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Home Science?
- The UGC NET Home Science exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Home Science exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Home Science examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Home Science cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Home Science cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in