Practice free online UGC NET History Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET History Mock Test
UGC NET History Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET History mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) History exam
- Unlimited number of attempts
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface
- Check your true preparation level of NET History examination with time bound online practice tests
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET History curriculum
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET History exam
UGC NET History Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (History).
- Negotiating the Sources
- Pastoralism and Food production
- Indus/Harappa Civilization
- Vedic and later Vedicperiods
- Expansion of State system
- From State to Empire
- Dissolution of Empire and Emergence of Regional Powers
- Gupta Vakataka age
- Harsha and his Times
- Emergence of Regional Kingdoms
- Kingdoms in South India
- Kingdoms in Eastern India
- Kingdoms in Western India
- Kingdoms in North India
- Characteristics of Early Medieval India
- Agrarian economy
- Trade and urbanization
- Growth of Brahminical religions
- Education and Educational Institutions
- Debates of state formation in early medieval India
- Arab contracts
- Source of Medieval Indian History
- Political Developments
- Foundation of the Mughal Empire
- Later Mughals and Disintegration of the Mughal Empire
- The Vijayanagaraand the Bahmanis
- Rise of the Marathas & the foundation of Swaraj by Shivaji
- Administration & Economy
- Sher Shah’s Administrative Reforms
- Administrative System in the Deccan
- Delhi Sultanate and Mughals
- Trade and Commerce
- Society and Culture
- The Sufis
- Bhakti Movement
- The Saints of the Medieval Period
- The Sikh Movement
- Social Classification
- Rural society
- Position of Women
- Art and Architecture
- Sources ofModern Indian History
- Rise of British Power
- British Relations with Principal Indian States
- Revolt of 1857
- Administration of the Company and the Crown
- Local Self-Government
- Colonial Economy
- Expansion and Commercialization of Agriculture
- Decline of Industries
- British Industrial Policy
- Monetary Policy
- Growth of New Urban Centres
- Tribal and Peasant Movements
- Indian Society in Transition
- The New Education
- Indian Renaissance
- Women’s Question
- The Printing Press
- Modernisation of Indian Languages and Literary Forms
- Rise of Indian Nationalism
- Birth of Indian National Congress
- Birth of Indian National Congress
- Swadeshi and Swaraj
- Gandhian Mass Movements
- India after Independence
- Economic Policies and the Planning process
- Linguistic Reorganisation of States
- Foreign Policy Initiatives
|Unit 10||Historical Method, Research, Methodology and Historiography|
UGC NET History Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET History exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET History?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC History exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET History exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET History?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET History?
- The UGC NET History exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET History exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET History examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET History cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET History cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in