Practice free online UGC NET French Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET French Mock Test
UGC NET French Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET French mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) French exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET French examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET French curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET French exam.
UGC NET French Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (French).
|Unit 1||Medieval to 18th Century French Literature|
|Unit 2||19th to 20th Century French Literature|
|Unit 3||Francophone Postcolonial Literature|
|Unit 4||Translation Studies|
|Unit 5||Translation in Practice|
|Unit 6||History, Geography, Social and Political life of France|
|Unit 7||Artsand Culture in France|
|Unit 9||Written Comprehension and Language Use|
|Unit 10||Didactics of Languages and Cultures|
UGC NET French Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET French exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET French?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC French exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET French exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET French?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET French?
- The UGC NET French exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET French exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET French examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET French cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET French cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in