Practice free online UGC NET Forensic Science Mock Test exam series 2022 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Forensic Science Mock Test
UGC NET Forensic Science Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Forensic Science mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Forensic Science exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Forensic Science examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Forensic Science curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Forensic Science exam.
UGC NET Forensic Science Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Forensic Science).
UGC NET Forensic Science Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Forensic Science exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Forensic Science?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Forensic Science exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Forensic Science exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Forensic Science?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Forensic Science?
- The UGC NET Forensic Science exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Forensic Science exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Forensic Science examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Forensic Science cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Forensic Science cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in