Practice free online UGC NET Folk Literature Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Folk Literature Mock Test
UGC NET Folk Literature Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Folk Literature mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Folk Literature exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Folk Literature examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Folk Literature curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Folk Literature exam.
UGC NET Folk Literature Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Folk Literature).
|Unit 1||Folklore: Definition, Concept and Classification|
|Unit 2||Historiography of Folkloristics|
|Unit 3||Folk Literature|
|Unit 4||Theories of Folklore- I : Diachronic Approaches|
|Unit 5||Theories of Folklore - II : Synchronic Approaches|
|Unit 6||Folklife and Cultural Performances|
|Unit 7||Public Folklore and Mass Media|
|Unit 8||Folklore and Globalisation|
|Unit 9||Indian Folk Cultural Practices|
|Unit 10||Fieldwork, Documentation and Archival Practices|
UGC NET Folk Literature Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Folk Literature exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Folk Literature?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Folk Literature exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Folk Literature exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Folk Literature?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Folk Literature?
- The UGC NET Folk Literature exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Folk Literature exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Folk Literature examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Folk Literature cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Folk Literature cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in