Practice free online UGC NET English Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET English Mock Test
UGC NET English Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET English mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) English exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET English examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET English curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET English exam.
UGC NET English Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (English).
|Unit 3||Fiction, short story|
|Unit 4||Non-Fictional Prose|
|Unit 5||Language: Basic concepts, theories and pedagogy. English in Use|
|Unit 6||nglish in India: history, evolution and futures|
|Unit 7||Cultural Studies|
|Unit 8||Literary Criticism|
|Unit 9||Literary Theory post World War II|
|Unit 10||Research Methods and Materials inEnglish|
UGC NET English Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET English exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET English?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC English exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET English exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET English?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET English?
- The UGC NET English exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET English exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET English examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET English cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET English cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in