Practice free online UGC NET Electronic Science Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Electronic Science Mock Test
UGC NET Electronic Science Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Electronic Science mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Electronic Science exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Electronic Science examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Electronic Science curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Electronic Science exam.
UGC NET Electronic Science Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Electronic Science exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Electronic Science?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Electronic Science exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Electronic Science exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Electronic Science?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Electronic Science?
- The UGC NET Electronic Science exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Electronic Science exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Electronic Science examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Electronic Science cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Electronic Science cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in