Practice free online UGC NET Economics Mock Test exam series 2022 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Economics Mock Test
UGC NET Economics Online Mock Test: Practice free Online UGC NET Economics mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Economics exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Economics examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Economics curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Economics exam.
UGC NET Economics Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Economics / Rural Economics / Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning / Development Studies / Econometrics / Applied Economics / Development Eco./ Business Economics).
|Unit 1||Micro Economics|
|Unit 2||Macro Economics|
|Unit 3||Statistics and Econometrics|
|Unit 4||Mathematical Economics|
|Unit 5||International Economics|
|Unit 6||Public Economics|
|Unit 7||Money and Banking|
|Unit 8||Growth and Development Economics|
|Unit 9||Environmental Economics and Demography|
|Unit 10||Indian Economy|
UGC NET Economics Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Economics exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Economics?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Economics exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Economics exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Economics?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Economics?
- The UGC NET Economics exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Economics exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Economics examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Economics cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Economics cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in