Practice free online UGC NET Criminology Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Criminology Mock Test
UGC NET Criminology Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Criminology mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Criminology exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Criminology examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Criminology curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Criminology exam.
UGC NET Criminology Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Criminology).
|Unit 1||Crime as a Legal, Social and Psychological Construct|
|Unit 2||Criminology: Definition and Scope|
|Unit 3||Schools of Criminology|
|Unit 4||Social Control Theories|
|Unit 5||Legal Approaches|
|Unit 6||Criminological Research|
|Unit 7||Penology – definition, nature and scope|
|Unit 8||Development of various prison systems|
|Unit 9||Juvenile and Youth Justice|
|Unit 10||Historical development of Victimology|
UGC NET Criminology Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Criminology exam?
- It is a computerCriminologybased test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Criminology?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Criminology exam?
- Objective Type Criminology Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Criminology exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Criminology?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Criminology?
- The UGC NET Criminology exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 Criminology 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 Criminology 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Criminology exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Criminology examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Criminology cut off for (General) candidates Criminology 80 marks (40%)
- NET Criminology cut off for (OBCCriminologyNCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates Criminology 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off Criminology ntanet.in