Practice free online UGC NET Computer Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Computer Science Mock Test
UGC NET Computer Science Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Computer Science mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Computer Science exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Computer Science examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Computer Science curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Computer Science exam.
UGC NET Computer Science Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Computer Science exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Computer Science?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Computer Science exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Computer Science exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Computer Science?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Computer Science?
- The UGC NET Computer Science exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Computer Science exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Computer Science examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Computer Science cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Computer Science cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in