Practice free online UGC NET Comparative Literature Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Comparative Literature Mock Test
UGC NET Comparative Literature Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Comparative Literature mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Comparative Literature exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Comparative Literature examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Comparative Literature curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Comparative Literature exam.
UGC NET Comparative Literature Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Comparative Literature).
|Unit 1||Conceptual Framework of Comparative Literature|
|Unit 2||Literary Historiography|
|Unit 3||History of Comparative Literature|
|Unit 4||Translation in Comparative Context|
|Unit 5||Poetics and Literary Theory|
|Unit 6||Indian Literature - I|
|Unit 7||Indian Literature - II|
|Unit 8||Literary Modes, Genres and Themes|
|Unit 9||Interdisciplinarity and Intermediality|
|Unit 10||Literary Dialogues|
UGC NET Comparative Literature Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Comparative Literature exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Comparative Literature?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Comparative Literature exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Comparative Literature exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Comparative Literature?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Comparative Literature?
- The UGC NET Comparative Literature exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Comparative Literature exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Comparative Literature examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Comparative Literature cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Comparative Literature cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in