Practice free online UGC NET Commerce Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Commerce Mock Test
UGC NET Commerce Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Commerce mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Commerce exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Commerce examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Commerce curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Commerce exam.
UGC NET Commerce Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Commerce).
|Unit 1||Business Environment and International Business|
|Unit 2||Accounting and Auditing|
|Unit 3||Business Economics|
|Unit 4||Business Finance|
|Unit 5||Business Statistics and Research Methods|
|Unit 6||Business Management and Human Resource Management|
|Unit 7||Banking and Financial Institutions|
|Unit 8||Marketing Management|
|Unit 9||Legal Aspects of Business|
|Unit 10||Income-tax and Corporate Tax Planning|
UGC NET Commerce Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Commerce exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Commerce?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Commerce exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Commerce exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Commerce?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Commerce?
- The UGC NET Commerce exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Commerce exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Commerce examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Commerce cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Commerce cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in