Practice free online UGC NET Chinese Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Chinese Mock Test
UGC NET Chinese Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Chinese mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Chinese exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Chinese examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Chinese curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Chinese exam.
UGC NET Chinese Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Chinese).
|Unit 1||Language and script|
|Unit 2||Modern Chinese grammar|
|Unit 3||Chinese Literature: Pre Qin period to 1919|
|Unit 4||Chinese Literature: 1919 to 1949|
|Unit 5||Chinese Literature: 1949 to present day|
|Unit 6||Culture and Tradition|
|Unit 7||Civilization, History amd Philosophical Thoughts|
|Unit 8||India-China Relations|
|Unit 9||Socio-Economics-Political Development in the People's Republic of China|
|Unit 10||International Relations and Current Affairs|
UGC NET Chinese Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Chinese exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Chinese?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Chinese exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Chinese exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Chinese?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Chinese?
- The UGC NET Chinese exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Chinese exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Chinese examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Chinese cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Chinese cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in