Practice free online UGC NET Archaeology Mock Test exam series 2021 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Archaeology Mock Test
UGC NET Archaeology Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Archaeology mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Archaeology exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Archaeology examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Archaeology curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Archaeology exam.
UGC NET Archaeology Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Archaeology).
|Unit 1||Introduction to Archaeology|
|Unit 2||Introduction to Prehistory|
|Unit 3||Palaeolithic cultural developments in the Indian subcontinent|
|Unit 4||Mesolithic and Neolithic cultures|
|Unit 6||The Iron Age andgrowth of new urban centres|
|Unit 7||Architecture: A significant source of Indian history|
|Unit 8||Palaeography and Epigraphy|
|Unit 9||Numismatics: Coins as an important source of history|
|Unit 10||Methodology of archaeological research|
UGC NET Archaeology Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Archaeology exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Archaeology?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Archaeology exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Archaeology exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Archaeology?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Archaeology?
- The UGC NET Archaeology exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Archaeology exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Archaeology examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Archaeology cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Archaeology cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in