Practice free online UGC NET Anthropology Mock Test exam series 2023 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Anthropology Mock Test
UGC NET Anthropology Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Anthropology mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Anthropology exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Anthropology examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Anthropology curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Anthropology exam.
UGC NET Anthropology Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Anthropology).
- Research methodology and methods
- Techniques of Analysis
- Extant Primates
- Fossils of extinct Primates
- Pre-hominid groups
- Early Hominids
- Early Transitional Human
- Hominid Evolution
- Dispersal of modern humans
- Modern Human Variation
- Ethnic Classification and distribution of Indian Populations
- Methods of studying Human Genetics
- Population genetics
- Molecular genetics
- Human Growth, development and maturation
- Methods of studying human growth
- Body composition
- Human Adaptation
|Unit 5||Concept of archaeology|
- Pebbletool culture
- Acheulian culture
- Middle Palaeolithic period in India
- Upper Palaeolithic period in India
- Mesolithic period in India
- Neolithic Period in India
- Prehistoric Cave art from India
- Indus Civilization
- Pottery and Traditions
- Iron Age and Urban Revolution
- Conceptual Understandingof Social Anthropology
- Social Institutions: Family, Marriage, Kinship
- Economic Anthropology
- Legal Anthropology
- Political Organization
- Religion and Belief Systems
- Social Change
|Unit 8||Theories in Social Anthropology|
- Stages in the Development of Indian Anthropology: Concepts, Theoretical ideas
- Early Indian Anthropologists and their contributions
|Unit 10||Anthropology: Concepts and Theories|
UGC NET Anthropology Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Anthropology exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Anthropology?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Anthropology exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Anthropology exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Anthropology?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Anthropology?
- The UGC NET Anthropology exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Anthropology exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Anthropology examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Anthropology cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Anthropology cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in