Practice free online UGC NET Adult Education Mock Test exam series 2022 by NTA: Download PDF model question papers with answers to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/JRF).
NTA UGC NET Adult Education Mock Test
UGC NET Adult Education Online Mock Test: Practice free online UGC NET Adult Education mock test with following features:
- Completely free online mock test series for the National Eligibility Test (NET) Adult Education exam.
- Unlimited number of attempts.
- Student friendly test panel with a clear user interface.
- Check your true preparation level of NET Adult Education examination with time bound online practice tests.
- Based on the latest pattern of the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Adult Education curriculum.
- Free practice test paper with questions and solutions for the National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Adult Education exam.
UGC NET Adult Education Syllabus
Below is the list of all important topics from the syllabus of UGC NET (Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.).
|Unit 1||Continuing education & extension: Indian and global contexts adult.|
|Unit 2||Theoretical and functional base of adult education.|
|Unit 3||Alternate learning systems.|
|Unit 4||Curriculum planning and teaching-learning materials.|
|Unit 5||Human resource management in lifelong material & extension.|
|Unit 6||Communication for learning material.|
|Unit 7||Social and developmental concerns.|
|Unit 8||Vocational education & skill development.|
|Unit 9||Research and research methods.|
|Unit 10||Lifelong learning: The futuristic version.|
UGC NET Adult Education Exam Format
- What is the mode of NET Adult Education exam?
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) and will be conducted in online mode.
- What is the test duration of NET Adult Education?
- The paper will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- What type of questions are asked in NTA UGC Adult Education exam?
- Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- How many questions are asked in NET Adult Education exam?
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- What is the marking scheme for NET Adult Education?
- You will score + 2 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
- What is the timing schedule for NET Adult Education?
- The UGC NET Adult Education exam will be conducted in two shifts:
- Shift 1 - 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 4.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- What is UGC NET cut off for NET Adult Education exam?
- It is the minimum marks that you need to score in the UGC NET Adult Education examination to become eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- NET Adult Education cut off for (General) candidates - 80 marks (40%)
- NET Adult Education cut off for (OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST) candidates - 70 marks (35%)
- Official website to check UGC NET cut off - ntanet.in